Extra[Daydream]Ordinary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่แดนฝันกลางวันแห่งความไม่ปกติ

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

แปะให้แตมมี่>w<

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
HKhisaki
EDO Member
HKhisaki

จำนวนข้อความ : 44

แปะให้แตมมี่>w< Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: แปะให้แตมมี่>w<   แปะให้แตมมี่>w< Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Lebanese Food
I think I'd have to say that Lebanese food is some of my very favorite, especially when the weather turns warm. Last night I decided it was Lebanese food weather (it's in the mid 70's, which is pretty nice for Portland this time of year).

So, I cooked up some

Fried eggplant with pomegranate sauce: fry up some slices of eggplant in a fair amount of oil until tender, then drain on paper towels. The sauce is pomegranate molasses mixed with some chopped garlic, good olive oil, salt and pepper, drizzled over the eggplant slices. Puts eggplant in a whole new light. I've served it to people who swore they didn't like eggplant (my sister in law Smile ) and had them come back for seconds.
Cucumbers in yogurt: just chopped cucumbers in yogurt (use laban if you have a Middle Eastern grocery around, or drain the yogurt for best results) with garlic, dill, salt and pepper. I mixed in some Italian parsely and just a touch of Spanish smoked paprika with fine results.
Lamb patties: I was lazy at this point, and just mixed up some ground lamb with some of Penzey's "Turkish Seasoning" and chopped garlic, then pan-fried them. Would be good as kabobs too.
Whole wheat pita. I got some "Bible Bread" from Garden of Eatin'.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

แปะให้แตมมี่>w<
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Extra[Daydream]Ordinary :: Simple Information :: คุยเล่น สัพเพเหระ-
ไปที่: